Wednesday 14 September 2011

A01: Human ingenuity

How did i figured my A01?
The role model of my life would have to be my mom. My mom has a huge interest in art and when i was young, she used to spoil me with art classes and what ever art material i desired. My friends would look at me with envy with my pencil case filled with coloured markers or the new set of crayons i get every year for art lessons. My interest in art increased and art gave me another place to escape reality and it taught me several things in life. I found joy in the art pieces i created. And ever since then, i wanted a profession in the art industry. My aspiration is to be a fashion designer. What i could impact the society is creating a local brands for teenagers to express how the feel by the way the they dress.

In reference to this, my A01 would have to be Human Ingenuity.
Definition of Human Ingenuity: it allows me to focus on the evolution, process and products of human creativity and their impact on life and society. Human ingenuity provides opportunities for me to appreciate and develop in themselves the human capacity to create, transform, enjoy and improve the quality of life.

Sources: http://www.ibo.org/myp/curriculum/interaction/humaningenuity/

No comments:

Post a Comment