Sunday 18 September 2011

Timeline

Topic of interest: How to create clothing
Area of Interaction: Human Ingenuity

The personal project taught me how important it is to record your process of your product. By keeping track of my process helps remember my purpose and goals. Breaking down the timeline to smaller parts would be easier for me to achieve my goal.

This is what i want to achieve in..
3 months: Research and find out more about clothing materials and designs through the internet and magazines
6 months: Learn and sew an apparel
10 months: An apparel

Specifications of the product: 
1) Durability - will it rip apart?
2) Wearable
3) Able to sell
4) It be able to fit at least one person

I must admit this is not an easy project because i have no background in sewing. However, i am willing to learn anything and everything i need to know about the fashion industry from scratch. I would do anything from purchasing more fashion magazines, studying the trends, sketching of models to achieve my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment