Sunday 10 June 2012

Thexlabel

On march 20th 2012, i launched my very first blog shop collection on thexlabel It was my mom's idea to open a blog shop, it was an experimental blog shop. I did the everything from scratch, we used livejournal to operate the blog shop. My mom handled the fiances, my dad photoshop the pictures. Pictures were taken by my friend, Hannah while i modeled as we didn't think it was a good idea to hire a proper model yet. Every apparel were carefully thought about when we hand-picked them from overseas. There were 12 different designs.




I wanted to try out managing a blog shop because i wanted to know would fashion mechanising suit me and i actually like it. However due to my busy schedule and the upcoming o levels i decided to put my blog shop on a hiatus till all these are over.

No comments:

Post a Comment